Complete a Semester of Candidacy
- In order to become a member of Beta Alpha Psi, you must complete a semester of candidacy (see candidate requirements).
- Returning members must fulfill requirements in the following categories in order to be active for the current semester:
- Educational Requirements
- Financial Requirements
- Participation Requirements
Levels of Membership
There are two levels of membership of Beta Alpha Psi as discussed in the “Participation Requirements” below:
- Standard Member
- Superior Member
A Superior Member is given an honorary dinner with other superior members, leadership, and firm professionals at the end of the semester.
- 2 – Professional Meetings
- 2 – Proctoring Events
- 1 – BAP Sponsored Community Service Events
- Professional Meetings: Attend FIVE  Professional Meetings throughout the course of the semester
- Proctoring: Attend ONE  schedualed Proctoring session for either ACCT 2101 or ACCT 2102
- Community Service: Participate in THREE  BAP scheduled Community Service Events
Complete the Membership Application
Complete the Membership Application before the first meeting of the semester in order to remain active for that semester.
NOTE: Members must be enrolled in one or more classes for the semester.
We accept payments in the form of cash and checks which can be brought to our first meeting. You can also pay online through Paypal.
All candidates and members are required to pay SEMESTER DUES or forfeit their opportunity to participate in BAP Activities
Semester Dues Include:
- $50 Member Fee
Member Fee – $50.00