Professional Meeting can be very frustrating! Getting worried about how to dress-up, how to communicate with firm representatives, what to take to the meeting? Rest-assured, we are here to help you reduce your anxiety! Please follow the guidelines to before going to the meeting:
- Dress Professionally.
- Men: A dark business suit, conservative dress shirt worn with a tie, and dress shoes.
- Women: a dark skirted or pants suit, conservative dress shirt, hosiery and pumps (closed toe with a heel).
- Have your Resume ready. (i.e. Printed on resume paper!)
NOTE: Please refer to Sample Resume to make sure that your resume follow the appropriate format.
- Make sure to bring a Pen and Paper to write on.
- Approach the firm representatives with a smile and introduce yourself. (i.e. Name, Major, Junior/Sophomore/Senior/Graduate Student)
- Ask Questions!!
NOTE: If you don’t know what questions to ask, please refer to Sample questions to ask firm representative.
- Make sure you ask for their business card or if they don’t have one ask for their contact information